The latest information, cute pics, and anything else you might find interesting about us...Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Christy has a job!

Praise the Lord for providing a GREAT job! After much searching and praying about finding just the right job, I have accepted a position at Semple Elementary teaching fourth grade! I am so excited because out of all the jobs that I interviewed for/was interested in, this is the job I really wanted. It is less than a mile from Churchill Downs and University of Louisville. It is a "much improving" school with an challenging group of students. But after teaching in the country and the suburbs, I'm excited about being at a downtown school. More posts to follow about what's going on...the next challenge is finding childcare!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandybear said...

Congratulations! So what you're saying is...that I need to quit my job now so I can watch the boys and baby amelia?

1:22 PM

 
Blogger The Briscoe's said...

Absolutley! WOuldn't that be great!!! We found someone who keeps kids in here house, so we are covered! Have you seen Amelia yet?

5:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home