The latest information, cute pics, and anything else you might find interesting about us...Enjoy!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Charlie is talking!

I wanted to share some of Charlie's new words...he has really started talking more clearly the last few weeks:
*Char-ee (translation: Charlie)
*Chan-Chan (translation: Chandler)
*Da-ee (translation: Daddy, as opposed to Da-Da)
*Yes, I do
*No, I don't
*I ah-nah go (translation: I want to go)
*Char-ee do it (translation: I'll do it myself, Back off!)
*Wah-zat? (translation: What's that?)
*Melmo shooz (Elmo's shoes, which must be worn at all times, including when Elmo is buckled in the middle of the backseat...or in bed...or jammed into the baby's swing set on the highest possible speed setting...without the baby present, of course. What kind of parents do you think we are???)
*Wa-wa go by by (translation: The doggy that is being walked outside is passing the house. This phrase is usually followed by "more wa wa" and occasionally tears as the dog gets out of sight. Please, do not send Charlie a doggy out of pity. We will send it back!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home